Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7422 Discussions

Intel R wireless-AC 9560

Holly1
Beginner
One day my wireless just stopped showing up. I can't browse any wireless networks. When I go to network adapters there's an air showing up code 10
for my wireless AC 9560. Also when I go in just to networks there is no wireless. I tried running the device manager right clicking and updating driver but it says it's up to date. I also went to Intel's website and tried to download a new driver but I'm still not having any luck any advice?
0 Kudos
4 Replies
JosueO_Intel

Hello Holly1,

Thank you for posting on the Intel communities. In order to have a better understanding of the issue, please share with us the following information: 

1. Is this a desktop or a laptop?
  2. Is this the original adapter of the system?
  3. Have you tried using the drivers provided by the OEM?

Also, please download and install the Intel System Support Utility (Intel SSU):

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- 

Open the application and select "Everything" click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel SSU will take you to the "Summary View". Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".  

Click on "Next", save the report and attach it to your response.

Regards, 

Josue O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
JosueO_Intel

Hello Holly1,

Were you able to check the previous post?  

Let us know if you still need assistance.  

Regards, 

Josue O.  

0 Kudos
tsb72
Beginner

I have the exact same problem with the exact same computer. I have tried every clean installs with windows 10 and 11, the newest drivers, firmware and bios from asus and intel. Many hours online researching and troubleshooting, manual and auto installs. Incredibly frustating and dissapointing. Any guidance appreciated.

0 Kudos
JosueO_Intel

Hello @Holly1,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this thread.

@tsb72, we understand you are having similar issues, please create a new thread and explain your situation. This will allow us to give you personalized assistance for your issue. 

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Regards, 

Josue O.  

0 Kudos