Wireless
Issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
6419 Discussions

Intel® Wireless-AC 7260 bluetooth driver

ozgurkerpic
Novice

İyi günler

intel ac 7260 bluetooth sürücülerini bulmam lazım yardımcı olursanız sevinirim. Teşekkürler.

Ekran Alıntısı.PNG

0 Kudos
1 Solution
n_scott_pearson
Super User Retired Employee

Check your Private Message inbox. If you haven't accessed this before, click on your avatar picture (at the right end of the blue Intel Community banner) and then select Messages from the menu that appears.

...S

View solution in original post

7 Replies
n_scott_pearson

Check your Private Message inbox. If you haven't accessed this before, click on your avatar picture (at the right end of the blue Intel Community banner) and then select Messages from the menu that appears.

...S

ozgurkerpic
Novice

So far, I have not witnessed any serious support from the official support team of any company. It is good that there are volunteers like you. Thanks again by the way

Jean_Intel

Hello ozgurkerpic,

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. 

Due to this product being discontinued, Intel Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for it, I am glad to see those fellow community members have the knowledge and they jumped in and helped. You may also find the Discontinued Products website, website helpful to address your request.  

You can get the specifications and verify this product's discontinuance status at the Intel® Product Specifications website > Product Status > "Discontinued".

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

ozgurkerpic
Novice
Technology is developing very fast, I understand that, but not every person can access this technology at the same speed. Ac technology is a relatively new and expensive product for us in Turkey, and it is a pity that intel has cut its support.
Fortunately, there are friends in the support group. Thanks to them, I was able to find a solution.
n_scott_pearson

Well, I am not an official member of the 'support group' - but it feels like it sometimes!

...S

ozgurkerpic
Novice

So far, I have not witnessed any serious support from the official support team of any company. It is good that there are volunteers like you. Thanks again by the way.

ozgurkerpic
Novice
So far, I have not witnessed any serious support from the official support team of any company. It is good that there are volunteers like you. Thanks again by the way.