Is anyone using this card getting really bad performance? As a comparison using speedtest.net my NUC is only getting 16Mbps compared to my macbook which is in the same area getting 60-70Mbps.
Is this to do with this particular card? I've updated to the latest drivers as of today and nothing has improved.
Thanks in advance.
I am sorry you are having this problem with the NUC and the AC 7260 adapter but let me give some troubleshooting steps improve the performance.
I first would like to get more information about the system configuration you have so I can have a very clear picture of your problem so I would appreciate if you can provide the following:
- Attach your dxdiag report here. How to get it?
Dxdiag Report: Type dxdiag in Start Menu> open> Save> Attach using Advanced Editor Options.
- Run the System Identification Utility and provide me with the code generated by the software. Here is the link: http://www.intel.com/support/siu.htm http://www.intel.com/support/siu.htm
- System information:
- Wireless Router Brand and model:
- Router Firmware installed:
- Wireless band set on the router, is it at 2.4GHz or 5GHz?
- how many devices are connected to the Wireless lan?
- How far are you from the router?
All this information will help me to provide accurate and helpful answers.