Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7431 Discussions

Intel ax210 interfering with Laptop display

Robiswrkn
Beginner

I have a Lenovo X1 20Y5-CT01WW. Intel wireless AX210, and Intel UHD Graphics card with Nvidia RTX 3050 TI.

I know many will say not possible, but When I connect to a wireless network my laptop display goes haywire. Flashes to black screen repeatedly, then goes Max Headroom, then back to flashing. Never stops.

Until - I turn off wireless. Then everything is perfect. I turn wireless back on I get a little flash and screen skitter, but not bad. Then connect to wireless network all hell breaks loose.

Exterior devices connected on HDMI do NOT show the issue. Screenshare does NOT show the issue. Even screen capture when viewed on another device looks perfect.

I have the latest of every driver that intel and Lenovo supports.

Anyone else seen anything like this interference?

Thanks

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Steven_Intel

Hello Robiswrkn,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

In order to better assist you, please provide the following information:

• Is this the original wireless adapter that came pre-installed in your system or have you changed/installed a new adapter recently?
  • When did the issue start to happen? Was there any change before the issue started?
  • Have you installed any recent software or hardware in your system?
  • Is the issue happening as well if you connect a Bluetooth device to your system?
  • Does the issue happen regardless of the wireless network you are connected to?

Best regards,

Steven G.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Since we have not heard back from you, we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos