I buy a Intel n7260 I have windows 7 x64 ultimate, the adapter intermittent work the Bluetooth and the wireless too. I install the latest drivers and I continuum with the problem. I read on the forum and I have some questions.
I have a Asus republic of gamers g51vx and I read on the forum this adapter need a certain bios to work????
The first time I see this!
I see Intel try to resolve this problem, How much time need to resolve it? ETA
I live on Puerto Rico USA! on Puerto Rico the law protect the costumer from fraudulent sales of product don't work like announce. The Law requires a provider who sells a product that does not work as advertised to change this product in a reasonable time for one of equal or better quality than the obtained.
and in other case how I can get my money back from my distributor? How I explain the refund ? like a factory defect?
I understand you are having problems and I am really sorry for that but I will make my best to help you.
There are some things I would like to know so I can provide the correct information:
- What is the Computer model?
- Have you updated the BIOS in your system? If not, please update the BIOS.
- What devices have you tried connecting via Bluetooth?
Here you can find the latest drivers for both devices. Access the following links:
For Wireless drivers:
For Bluetooth drivers:
Thanks for the information. I want you to try this:
- Remove the Bluetooth device from Add Or Remove Devices.
- Make sure there are no other Bluetooth devices on to avoid interference.
- Have you checked for a Firmware update for the BT device?
- Is this happening with only one Bluetooth device? Is there a possibility to test another or different devices?