Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7496 Discussions

Intel wifi 6 AX201 160 MHz

Tawfik
Beginner
I don't know what to do
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
VonM_Intel

Hi, Tawfik.

Thank you for posting in our Community.

I noticed a yellow exclamation mark/bang error in the Windows Device Manager on the image you provided. Could you please specify the error it indicates? This issue commonly suggests that the system has encountered a driver-related problem.

Furthermore, knowing your wireless model is a good start, but I could still use more information about your system configuration. Please run the Intel SSU report and share the results with me so I can verify details such as OS build, driver version, errors logged at the system level, etc.

Looking forward to your response. Have a nice day!

Best regards,

Von M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Tawfik
Beginner
Its txt file I don't know how sharit
0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hi, Tawfik.

Thank you for your reply. 

Yes, it's a ".txt" file. To share it here, you can drag and drop the txt file into the reply box.

Furthermore, I noticed a yellow exclamation mark/bang error in the Windows Device Manager on the image you provided. Could you kindly provide details about the error being indicated, or could you please send us a screenshot of the error message? This issue commonly suggests that the system has encountered a driver-related problem.

Looking forward to your response. Have a nice day!

Best regards,

Von M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos