Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7582 Discussions

Killer Intelligence Center wont install

flkz
Beginner

i have:

Killer E2500 Gigabit Ethernet Controller

Killer Wireless AC 1550 Wireless Network adapter (9260NGW) 160MHZ

i have installed all the drivers from dell and intel and tried to install the Killer Intelligence Center that i previously had and was working great.

My laptop is Dell G7 7790 i have since 2019 and i decided to do a fresh installation of windows to freshen it up a bit. since then everything has been working fine but i cant manage to install Killer Intelligence Center.

I have restarted the laptop at least 100 times doing a fresh installation of the drivers. maybe i am doing something wrong.

I even downloaded Killer Intelligence center though a 3rd party website and when i try and install it i get this:

"App installation failed with error message: Windows cannot install package RivetNetworks.KillerControlCenter_3.1524.510.0_x64__rh07ty8m5nkag because this package depends on a device driver that could not be found. One of the following device drivers must be installed: {[Intel_Corporation-KillerNetworkComponent.inf, 3.1524.510.0]} (0x80073cfd)"

and

"App installation failed with error message: Windows cannot install package RivetNetworks.KillerControlCenter_2.2.3267.0_x64__rh07ty8m5nkag because this package depends on a device driver that could not be found. One of the following device drivers must be installed: {[Rivet_Networks_LLC-KillerNetworkComponent.inf, 2.2.3267.0]} (0x80073cfd)"

in the end i gave up decided to write this, and i installed the latest dell versions of the driver i had before i reinstalled windows and it worked fine with them before.

Killer E2500 Gigabit Ethernet Controller - driver version 10.68.815.2023

Killer Wireless AC 1550 Wireless Network adapter (9260NGW) 160MHZ - driver version 22.250.0.4

any advice i have not already tried would be much appreciated

0 Kudos
4 Replies
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Flkz,

Thank you for posting in our communities.

Please generate an SSU report to help us further analyze important details on your system, such as the OS build number, errors logged in the system, etc. To generate the SSU report, please refer to the article: How to get the Intel® System Support Utility Logs on Windows*. Please send us the generated SSU.txt file.

We look forward to your response!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
NormanS_Intel

Hello Flkz,

I wanted to check if you had the chance to review the information we posted. Please let me know at your earliest convenience so that we can determine the best course of action to resolve this matter. 

Best regards,

Norman S.

Intel Customer Support Engineer

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Flkz,

We are checking in with you to see if you already have the answers to our questions so we can further isolate our issue.

Thank you, and have a great day!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Flkz, 

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this enquiry now. If you need further assistance, please submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

By the way, in case this might help, please perform a clean install of Killer drivers and software, then check whether IDSA recognises your system. If IDSA tries to install Killer software and you still get the same error, you will need to go to your device manager and confirm that your Killer products are being recognized by your PC, then file a new ticket to us, use this thread as a reference.

Thank you, and have a great day ahead. 

Best regards, 

Carmona A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos