Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7725 Discussions

Killer Intelligence Center

Qxrve
Beginner

Hello,
I have a startup problem with the KIC. No matter what I do, it won't run on startup like it used to before I had reinstalled my OS (Windows 11 Pro). I have reinstalled both performance suite and intelligence center ( from Microsoft store ) but the issue remains. Whenever I try enabling the app in task manager, after boot it returns to the previous setting. I tried using Glary's startup manager to force a specific executable to run, but again it did not help.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
VonM_Intel

Hi, Qxrve.

Thank you for posting in our Community.

I see that you've already tried various troubleshooting steps, such as reinstalling the performance suite and intelligence center and utilizing Glary's startup manager. Could you please confirm if you're referring to the Intel® Killer™ Control Center? If so, the Intel Killer Control Center is designed to analyze your applications and prioritize them, ensuring that your most bandwidth-intensive applications receive priority access.

Moreover, you've mentioned that you've encountered a startup issue with the Killer Intelligence Center. I'd like to know, have you noticed any error messages or error codes when trying to run or open the Killer Intelligence Center?

Looking forward to your response. Have a nice day!

Best regards,

Von M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
NormanS_Intel

Hello Qxrve,

I wanted to check if you had the chance to review the information we posted. Please let me know at your earliest convenience so that we can determine the best course of action to resolve this matter. Furthermore, provide the Intel® System Support Utility Logs of your computer. This will help us check your system configuration in depth. Please attach it to this thread.

Best regards,

Norman S.

Intel Customer Support Engineer

0 Kudos
NormanS_Intel

Hello Qxrve, 

I have not heard back from you so I will close this inquiry now. If you need further assistance, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Norman S.

Intel Customer Support Engineer

0 Kudos