Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7431 Discussions

MTBF & Qualification AX411

Mathias_KA
Beginner

Hi,

I'm searching for the MTBF calculation (@40°C middle load) and qualification documents for Intel products AX411.NGWG.NV (MM# 99A6JC).

EMEA Support says that I need to open a Support Ticket for this. I had done this, but the support Ticket says that I need to do post that question here in the forum.

Hope someone can help me, thanks a lot.

Mathias

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Mathias_KA

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities.  

For this specific information, you will require to have an NDA and request the specific data to their Intel rep. or through their Intel Authorized distributor. 

In some cases, you can get this information through Intel Resource and Design Center (RDC), but the recommendation is to contact an Intel Authorized distributor for specific details.

RDC link (https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/resources-documentation/developer.html#panel-top-resources|most-popular)

I hope you find this information helpful.

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Mathias_KA,

I hope you are doing fine.

I have not heard back from you. So we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards.

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos