Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7813 Discussions

Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz code 10 and code 43 error

ANN13
Beginner
My laptop (Asus TUF Gaming F15 2021) was not even a year old when, in May 2022 the Intel adapter stopped working.

When checking the device manager, the yellow caution icon is shown on the wi-fi 6 AX201 160MHz.

I realised the issue occured after a windows update ( the usual cumulative and security updates) .

Now here's a list of things I did try to do to fix the code 10 and code 43 errors that kept coming after each attempt to fix it ( these solutions briefly fixed the issue ranging from 2 hrs, to a week max ) :

• Disabled the adapter, enabled the adapter.
• Rolled back the driver
• Manually installed the latest driver and looked for updates ( there were none. I was up to date)
• Uninstalled and reinstalled the windows update
• Did a clean install of windows and rebooted my entire system
• Checked if my updates were truly up to date (they were)
• Changed the properties under the advanced section of the Wi-Fi adapter to a lower speed
•went to registry editor to change my power management settings incase that was affecting the connection

Anything and everything you can think of, I've done it.

I even gave my computer for a check up to the ASUS store itself and it passed all the tests with flying colours saying nothing was wrong with the laptop and said they "fixed the issue" ( 5 days later said issue began once again).

It is now going to be September. (Five months have passed) I have gone through countless forums, tried all, and I really mean all the solutions you could possibly find online. I expect a solution from Intel cause really at this point it's a joke. Why even create such an adapter if you can't even provide a solution for it??

I am a College student. I invested in a laptop like this so it could run the software I need in the long run. I cannot afford a new laptop. I need it for my work. I am literally begging at this point for a good solution becuase I have lost 5 months of potential work because of this issue.

These are my device specifications :
• 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 - 11800H @ 2.30GHz 2.30GHz
•16 GB RAM Installed
• 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
• Pen support

Windows specifications:
• Windows 10 Home 21H2
•19044.1889 OS build
• Windows feature experience pack 120.2212.4180.0

Laptop model : ASUS TUF GAMING F15 2021

This is my last hope. Please.
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Hosl7
Beginner
Hi ANN13,
I have the same issue with my asus tuf gaming dash f15 2022 after an update from Microsoft , I searched for a lot of solutions and I tried them all and it didn't work with me. I hope you solved your problem and I hope you know the solution to help me.
0 Kudos
Hosl7
Beginner

Hi there,

i had the exact same issue and I hope you know the solution 

0 Kudos
HRHTexas
Beginner

Exact same issue on an HP ENVY 17.3 Inch Laptop PC 17m-Ch1000 (436X2AV).  I too have have been to all the community boards I can find.  Tried everything.  Nothing has worked.

There has to be some kind of solution for everyone that has the same issue.

0 Kudos
Hosl7
Beginner
So so after a lot of work and thinking about the problem than I think I solve it and it’s easy so the problem was with the Bluetooth drivers and the version of it so you have to uninstall the driver of your Bluetooth and your Wi-Fi and delete them permanently and go to your laptop websites to download the drive then a do a clean install and it should be work normally again and make sure the Bluetooth driver version are the same to the Wi-Fi version. I hope this will work with you guys. It’s work with me after months of frustrating.
0 Kudos