Thanks for posting.
Do you receive this error upon opening the tool, or when trying to pair the dock?
In order to better assist you, please provide us with the following details:
- Intel® System Support Utility report.
1. Download the latest https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- Intel® SSU.
2. Run the scan and select to include "everything."
3. Name and save the report.
- https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000006097/network-and-i-o/wireless-networki... Intel® Wireless Dock Manager Advanced Diagnostics.
Please attach the resulting files to your next reply. Also, what's your wireless dock brand and model? Did it come included with your computer, or was it an upgrade?
Hello!I get the same error message, My HP x2 Elite originaly came with 8260 ans I installed a 18260. Driver installed and I seem to still have the 8260 installed but when I erase it from device manager, I loose newwork connection. Before I installed the card, i was getting a error message when installing WiDock 3.0.53 file and WiFi Proset 20.120. I tried reseting my dock but no difference, I include a scan ans capture screen of my device manager. Do you think you can help? Thanks!