Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7477 Discussions

wifi ax 6E ??

olegeezer
Beginner

I have a Asus ROG Stryx GL703GM with a AC9560 wireless card. Can it be upgraded to an AX 6E wireless ?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Contact ASUS and ask them about what is compatible with their board and any wireless integration.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

The WiFi 6e cards you could try are the AX211, AX411, Killer AX1675i or Killer AX1690i. Now, these are CNVio2 cards and your system has CNVio support. Jury us out on whether these are compatible - and the implementation by your vendor can make or break this, so follow Al's advice and talk to Asus support.

...S

0 Kudos
olegeezer
Beginner

I have talked with Asus and they refuse to assist as to whether any of these will work on my ROG Stryx GL703GM.  All they had to say is YES or NO. They have always been difficult to work with. 

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

So, what would you like us to do?   As Scott said, we do not know if the wifi 6e cards are compatible with your board or not.   So, how can we recommend one?   If we did, and it did not work, what will you do?  

I am sorru that ASUS refuses to help you,   But, they would know if CNVio2  cards will work on their board, or not.

You may want to try using the ASUS forum, and ask there.   If it were me, I would not purchase ASUS boards ever again for their failure/refusal to answer such a question

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

0 Kudos