Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7542 Discussions

wifi driver not working WIFI AX201

AryanJ
Novice

i have read all the posts and articles but nothing is working everyone is in problem so if more than a 100,000 people are in problem why is there no solution do we have to change our pc its not our fault that we did something in our software's to broke the drivers its the company's fault,if you think im assuing the company but im not.i JUST NEED HELP!!

CAN YOU PLEASE TELL US ALL HOW TO FIX THIS 

I HAVE A LIST OF THINGS I HAVE TRIED:

1.UPDATE FROM 10 TO 11

2.UPDATE TO LATEST DRIVER

3.CLEAN INSTALLATION

4.OEM DRIVER INSTALLATION

IF YOU THINK I TRIED ALL OF THESE STEP NOT CORRECTLY YOUR WORNG EVERYTHING IS RIGHT

AND MANY MORE BUT NOTHING WORKED DO I AHVE TO STOP THIS AND RETIRE MY PC

IS THERE NO SOLUTION PLEASE HELP US ALL USERS TO FIX THIS 

0 Kudos
9 Replies
RamyerM_Intel

Hello AryanJ, 

Thank you for posting in the communities. I can sense urgency in your situation, and we want to help you. On the screenshot, I can see that you are experiencing a code 10 error. To determine the correct troubleshooting steps that we need to take, I need to be more familiar with your system. As such, please share with us your SSU logs. I also noticed you mention you have tried reading posts and articles; would you be able to share some of them in this thread so I can check them for you? Please also let us know when did this occur and if there are any changes that you have on your system before the error message appeared.

I will be waiting for your reply. 

Ramyer M. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello AryanJ, 

I am just looking for an update regarding the information we requested. Kindly please let me know about this information so we can identify the next steps that needs to be taken to solve this issue. 

Ramyer M.

0 Kudos
AryanJ
Novice
Can you please tell me what you want to see in the ssu logs the adapter name or the setting or properties
0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello AryanJ, 

Thank you for responding back to us. The information we want to see in your logs is the current configuration of your system. This includes drivers and components that you are currently using. This will also allow us to also check for possible errors present in your device. You may also follow the steps at this link: How to get the Intel® System Support Utility Logs on Windows*. If you also prefer to continue by email, you may let me know as well.

I will be waiting for your reply. 

Ramyer M.

0 Kudos
NormanS_Intel

Hello AryanJ,

I wanted to check if you had the chance to review the information we posted. Please let me know at your earliest convenience so that we can determine the best course of action to resolve this matter. 

Best regards,

Norman S.

Intel Customer Support Engineer

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello AryanJ,

Thank you for sharing the screenshot of your logs. To check for possible errors, would you be able to send the .txt file instead? I will be waiting for your reply. 

Ramyer M. 

0 Kudos
AryanJ
Novice

here is the txt file please let me know the FIX  thankyou

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello AryanJ,

Thank you for sharing this. Kindly please allow us sometime to analyze this logs and I promise to get back to you as soon as possible. 

Ramyer M. 

0 Kudos