oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.
1299 Discussions

Installation failure - Intel Fortran Compiler Classic v. 2023.2.1

FirstDocDriller
Beginner

Hi,

I have upgraded my licence for Intel® Parallel Studio XE Composer Edition for Fortran to the new 

Intel Fortran Compilers. I have the previous package (XE Composer Edition) integrated into MS Visual Studio 19 Version 16.11.30 (and working fine).

When running "w_fortran-compiler_p_2023.2.1.7_offline.exe", the installation runs for a while until stopping and notifying me that the installation has run into an error and can not be completed.

The screenshot from the installer is enclosed. The log from the installation is also enclosed.

Anyone out there that can give me some advice on how to solve this?

And if I have inadvertently posted this message in the wrong forum, please accept my apologies.

Regards,

Tor

0 Kudos
3 Replies
RahulC_Intel

Hi Tor Berge, we have sent you a private message. Kindly check your inbox.

0 Kudos
FirstDocDriller
Beginner

Hi,

Thanks for you message.

And I would like to proceed as you have proposed with a priority support ticket.

Regards,

Tor Berge

0 Kudos
RahulC_Intel

Hi Tor Berge, as per your request we have created a priority support ticket for your concern and one of our respective team member will get in touch with you as soon as possible.

If you have any further query, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®. 

0 Kudos