oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.
1295 Discussions

Intel software manager is unable to connect to Intel software development product registration centr

haroon47
Beginner

I am getting an error "Please check your internet connection" when I am entering the license key on my Intel Software manager. I have reinstalled the manager as well but still getting the same error. The internet is working on the machine. There is no issue with firewall and antivirus as well. Please suggest?

Kind regards,

Haroon

0 Kudos
26 Replies
ArpanB_Intel

Haroon, thank you for the information and the screenshot you had shared internally.

Could you share a screenshot of the build error that you are encountering? Also, did you also install Microsoft Visual Studio on your system as well prior to the installation of Intel® Parallel Studio XE 2019? If so, could you specify the Visual Studio version that is installed on your system. During the installation of Visual Studio, did you choose the Desktop Development with C++ workload?

We would like to know.

0 Kudos
haroon47
Beginner

Hi ApranB,

I can't share the build logs with you. But I have chosen the Desktop Development with C++. Visual studio is 2015. Also, I have got 2017 as well on the system.

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Haroon, the compiler and the IDE is compatible with each other. We would now try to check the integration of the compiler and Visual Studio. Please follow the below steps:

• Open Visual Studio 15
  • Click on the Help tab at the top
  • From the drop down menu, select About Microsoft Visual Studio
  • From the new dialog box, select the Copy Info button
  • Paste the info in a .txt file and share it with us

We would like to know.

0 Kudos
haroon47
Beginner

Please find the attached file.

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Haroon, from the file we find the following>

Intel® Parallel Studio XE 2019 Update 1 Composer Edition for Fortran Windows*  Package ID: w_comp_lib_2019.1.144

Intel® Parallel Studio XE 2019 Update 1 Composer Edition for Fortran Windows* Integration for Microsoft Visual Studio* 2015, Version 19.0.0050.14, Copyright © 2002-2018 Intel Corporation. All rights reserved.

This should mean that the integration of the Fortran compiler with Microsoft Visual Studio is successful. Could you try compiling a piece of code or sharing any information related to the error you are encountering when building so that we can create a new thread on this issue.

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Haroon, unfortunately we were unable to hear back from you.

If you have any further queries, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®.

0 Kudos