oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.
1303 Discussions

Problem with registration for purchased product via registration center

Question
Beginner

I have 1 serial number for the product following as:

Intel oneAPI Base & HPC Toolkit(Single-Node)

Our company member purchased it in 2022, and we never registered it in past

Recently, I need to use this product with my computer

So I tried to register it via registration center several times in last month

At everytime when I entered my serial number and tried to create account for registration, the registration center kept informing me error message "Something went wrong. Please try again later".

Additionally I tried to find my ID for registration center but I never received email.

Please help me to register Intel oneAPI Base & HPC Single-Node license at registration center.

I look forward to get quick response Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Solution
ArpanB_Intel

Sangmoon, unfortunately we were unable to hear back to you.

If you have any further queries, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
11 Replies
Soumya_M_Intel

Hello,

Thanks for posting your concern on the forum. Could you please let us know if you had registered your account (by clicking on the 'Create an Account' button) via the below link.

Account Registration Link: https://consumer.intel.com/intelcorpb2c.onmicrosoft.com/B2C_1A_UnifiedLogin_SISU_CML_SAML/generic/login?entityId=www.intel.com

If not, kindly register the account with the same credentials using the above link.

Thereafter, try registering your license via the below link.

Registration Link: https://registrationcenter.intel.com/

However, please let us know if the issue persists.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
Question
Beginner

Hello,

Thank you for the quick response.

I already have account at below link 

Account Registration Linkhttps://consumer.intel.com/intelcorpb2c.onmicrosoft.com/B2C_1A_UnifiedLogin_SISU_CML_SAML/generic/lo...

When I tried to register my license via the below link, registration of my serial number works well in the below link page.

Registration Linkhttps://registrationcenter.intel.com/

But in the next Create an Account page when I filled the account details and clicked the Create an Account button, the error message "Something went wrong. Please try again later" appears.

Please help me to create an account at registration center with my serial number.

I look forward hearing from you

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hello,

Thanks for the update. We have sent a private message requesting information and confirmation as they cannot be shared publicly. Kindly reply back to us via your forum inbox.

Looking forward to your update.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hello,

Thanks for sharing the details via inbox. Based on it, we tried to register the license. However, kindly note that Intel® is migrating the customer's sign-in and licensing process to Intel® Azure. Due to that, we are facing a technical glitch and are currently unable to register the license from our end.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please be assured, our internal team has been informed about this and they are working on fixing the issue as soon as possible. 

Please wait for 2-3 business days. We will get back to you as soon as we have it fixed.

In the meantime, feel free to let us know if you have any requirements (such as license file for installation or direct download link of an installer version update) with respect to the the license as it will allow us to optimize the time.

Hope you have a nice day ahead!

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
Question
Beginner

Hello,

I appreciate your kindness.

If possible, could I get a license file for installation?

I look forward hearing from you.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hello,

Thank you for your update on the thread. Glad we can help in this situation.

Sure, we have just recently sent you the license file via private message on forum. It is in a compressed format due to certain limitations in file transfer. Kindly de-compress it and use the (.lic) file for installation. However, please let us know if you come across any conflicts or concerns regarding the same.

Hope you have a great day ahead!

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hello,

Please let us know if you have any other queries or concerns.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
Question
Beginner

Hello,

I appreciate your help.

The license file was downloaded without any problems.

If the issue of registering an online license is resolved, I would appreciate it if you could let me know.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi,

Sure, our internal team is working on the backend issue. Please be assured we will get back to you on the thread as soon as it is fixed.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Sangmoon, please click here: Intel® Registration Center - User Portal, and register your email address. Once that is done, they should be able to register their license.

We would like to know.

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Sangmoon, unfortunately we were unable to hear back to you.

If you have any further queries, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®.

0 Kudos