oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.
1345 Discussions

Where can I find older versions (2021.2) of Intel OneAPI Base and HPC for windows 10?

edsonfcr
Beginner

Hi Intel Community,

I'm trying to link Abaqus 2021 with the Intel Fortran compiler. I've tried with OneAPI version 2024 but it doesn't seem to work. I've seen that others have had success with 2021.2 so I'd like to try that version but I can't find it anywhere.

Can someone post links for download of Intel OneAPI Base and Intel OneAPI HPC version 2021.2?

Thanks,

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Vipin_Singh1

Hi Edson, Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit Version: 2021.2 and Intel® HPC Toolkit Version: 2021.2 are older and unsupported products. Please note that older versions of Intel® oneAPI Toolkits are not available publicly, only the Intel® oneAPI Toolkits and the latest products are available for download and installation.

Intel® has decided that Intel® oneAPI Toolkits Versions: 2024.0.0 and earlier are not supported anymore. We urge users to upgrade to the latest version of Intel® developer tools. The unsupported versions do not include the latest functional and security updates. These versions are targeted to be removed after a period. We understand that this might be challenging, but it's important to note that the users with active priority support can only access older product versions.

For more information refer to the link: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/articles/release-notes/oneapi-supported-product-versions.htm, and scroll down to the Unsupported Product Version.

Intel® oneAPI users with active Intel Priority Support can access older versions via a secure portal you gain access to as part of your support subscription. 

FAQ's Priority Support Link: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/get-help/faq-priority-support.html

0 Kudos
Vipin_Singh1

Hi Edson, unfortunately, we were unable to hear back from you. 

If you have any further queries, please post a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®. 

0 Kudos