oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.
1296 Discussions

Where to download oder versions of oneAPI (2021.4 and 2022.3)?

daPalma
Beginner

Hi Community!

I am configuring the software Dassault Abaqus 2021 to use Fortran compiler. I needed a version of Intel oneAPI Base Toolkit and of Intel oneAPI HPC Toolkit that were compatible with Visual Studio Express 2017. From this link I have concluded that the latest version of these packages that is compatible with VS 2017 is the version 2022.3. As I am not sure about compatibility of this version with Abaqus 2021 I would like to get the version 2021.4 as well. The problem is that I couldn't find such versions anywhere. Does somebody could help me posting the links to download Intel oneAPI Base Toolkit and Intel oneAPI HPC Toolkit versions 2021.4 and 2022.3?

Best regards,

daPalma

0 Kudos
2 Replies
ArpanB_Intel

Hi Fabiano, we have contacted you internally to gather some information. Please check your inbox and respond to us there as the information is non-public in nature.

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Fabiano, unfortunately we were unable to hear back from you.

If you have any further queries, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®.

0 Kudos