AI Tools from Intel
Find answers to your toolkit installation, configuration, and get-started questions.

cpu AMD Get the message across

christian1789
Beginner

Cpu AMD série 8000
I took Asus to court because of you Amd, I explain to myself that we have made the performance of your radeon 890m while you defrauded us with your AMD advantage PCs because I am about to buy an Amd advantage PC from Asus with a Ryzen 7 8840 HS AMD Ai cpu and there you go with your incompetence the npu does not work you find this normal it does not appear in any manager neither that of the tasks nor that of the peripherals so I contacted Microsoft for this problem and they well explained and they are not responsible for your incompetence AMD after I contacted the manufacturer Asus they also explain this and they are not responsible but I filed a complaint like them since you AMD is not said to be never responsible, you are defrauding your customers and your partners, you know what AMD told me the community that it was Asus who made a bad CPU yes yes they answered me that. so what will the 9000 series be like, another scam like you know how to do? you compare yourself to intel you must be ashamed of your incompetence I bought a pc for 3000 dollars with your crap 8000 series CPU and it worked in interest, let's talk about your drivers 2 .4 .6.1 you are making fun of us you believe that whatever we all play video games then we don't care about your performance of your future 890 m it is clear that the Cpu 8000 series is already working after that we will see your 9000 series. now let's talk about the AMD AI software, you're going to start laughing, the community is giving us a driver for the AMD IPU. I'm sure we're giving a **bleep** about this, the NPU doesn't even work, the NPU doesn't appear anywhere after I installed some suddenly the AMD AI software after updating the AMD IPU as explained in the procedure you won't believe it their software works but it is useless. my Ryzen 8840 HSw is completely lost jebyou AMD guarantee that I will know transmits all this in all social networks and even on the Intel and Microsoft forums. of course Asus will send me another machine but you AMD I will spend a lot of money but you all earth goes your incompetence you have a week for all the NPUs of your cpu works
0 Kudos
1 Reply
AlHill
Super User

You do realize that this site is Intel, not AMD, correct?

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[If you find any Intel driver you might need, download and save it now.]

0 Kudos