Analyzers
Talk to fellow users of Intel Analyzer tools (Intel VTune™ Profiler, Intel Advisor)
4999 Discussions

Cannot activate trial version

Rafał_Z_
Beginner

Dear Support

I'm trying to activate my trial copy of Intel VTune Amplifier for MacOSX and after entering the serial number I've found on download page the Intel Software Manager says that it cannot connect to Intel Software Development Products Registration Center. I've checked my Internet connection and all seems to be fine with it - only Intel Software Manager has trouble connecting.

Thanks  advance for a prompt support. I can't ecaluate VTuneAmplifier without it.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Ekaterina_L_Intel

Hello,

If have a mail from <intel.registration.center@intel.com>  on the VTune Amplifier XE evaluation - there should be instructions to get a license file via mail:

Problems activating your product?
If you do not have administrative privileges on the system, use your serial number XXXX-XXXXXXXX to activate the product. If the system is not connected to the internet, click here to receive the license file via email

Once you receive the *.lic file - try re-install by using license file activation method.

Regards, Katya

0 Kudos