1. Actually VTuneTMPerformance Analyzer can export performance data annotated with source code. But I guess that you may need other format - I suggest you to do:
1)Use "FilePack and go" to export your project to .vxp file
2) In command prompt, use "vtl unpack your_file.vxp" so you can use "vtl show" to know new activity data inserted to vtune default project. You can use "vtl show" to verify.
3) Use "vtl view a?::r? -processes" to know your app's process id.
4) Use "vtl view -pid xxx -ha - mn module_name" to display hot addresses (with function name) in your module.
2. I don't think that VTuneTM Analyzer can provide exact time-stamp info with samples. However you can use Sampling Overtime (SOT) to filter results based on your preferring time period.