Analyzers
Talk to fellow users of Intel Analyzer tools (Intel VTune™ Profiler, Intel Advisor)

FlexLM server change

nemi83
Beginner
Hello!

The isn.support told me to publish my issue in this forum. My organization is using Intel VTune via FlexLM on Windows. Due a hardware error we had to use another server as FlexLM Server and so I need a new licence file with the now changed host name and MAC address.

I hope an Intel representative is able to help me, because the isn.support, the Intel hotline and my reseller couldnt.

Best Regards!
0 Kudos
4 Replies
greg_andersonintel_c
Quoting - nemi83
Hello!

The isn.support told me to publish my issue in this forum. My organization is using Intel VTune via FlexLM on Windows. Due a hardware error we had to use another server as FlexLM Server and so I need a new licence file with the now changed host name and MAC address.

I hope an Intel representative is able to help me, because the isn.support, the Intel hotline and my reseller couldnt.

Best Regards!

Please contact me direct at greg.anderson@intel.com
0 Kudos
Lina_L_Intel
Employee

Greetings,

You are entitled to change the host information by yourself if you are the license owner.
Please do the steps in the article at
http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/change--serverhost-data-node-locked-or-floating-license.
If you are not the license owner, please ask the license owner to follow the steps above.
Please let us know if you have any further questions.
Thank you.

Lina

0 Kudos
nemi83
Beginner
Thx -> solved :)

0 Kudos
Lina_L_Intel
Employee
Quoting - nemi83
Thx -> solved :)

Great! Thanks for your update.