If you have favorite events - please save this activity.
Q: Can I save the VTune output data in a text file which a C program can read and process it?
1. Cycles when ROB read port stalls occurred, which did not allow new micro-ops to enter the execution pipe.
2. Cycles when partial register stalls occurred
3. Cycles when flag stalls occurred
4. Cycles FPU status word stall occur
1. The number of instructions in the pipeline waiting for execution or retirement reached the limit the processor can handle
2. The number of load or store instructions in the pipeline waiting for retirement reached the limit the processor can handle.
3. There is an instruction in the pipe that can be executed only when all previous stores complete and their data is committed in the cache or memory.
4. The pipeline recovers from a mispredicted branch that was executed.
5. FPU control word is written.
What did you mean for "total number of ..."? You can get total numberfor specific module in Modules Report, you can get total numberfor specific function in Hotspots Report.
VTune Analyzer provides "Export" function to save data to file in text (with 'comma' as delimiter)