Analyzers
Talk to fellow users of Intel Analyzer tools (Intel VTune™ Profiler, Intel Advisor)
4995 Discussions

Is the Vtune Amplifier free for academic commuity?

explore_zjx
Beginner

Hello,everyone,

I want to know whether the amplifer is free for academic research. For example, free for university or research center. How can  i get the licesence for academic?

thank a lot!

jason

0 Kudos
1 Solution
PAVEL_G_Intel
Employee

Hi Jason,

As I know Intel supports the academic program. You can find more by this link. Academic Details. VTune Amplifier is supplied as a part of Intel System Studio. 

Jason, could you provide some information about your project? And if you have experience of VTune Amplifier give some feedback) 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
PAVEL_G_Intel
Employee

Hi Jason,

As I know Intel supports the academic program. You can find more by this link. Academic Details. VTune Amplifier is supplied as a part of Intel System Studio. 

Jason, could you provide some information about your project? And if you have experience of VTune Amplifier give some feedback) 

0 Kudos
explore_zjx
Beginner

Hi, Pavel Gerasimov

Thanks for your response. I ever used the Vtune Amplifer in 2011. And it is free for academic license. Now I want to continue to do some research about the performance optimization of intel prosessors, as well energy optimization. So the energy profiler tool is also necessary for me. I will open your link and try again. Thanks again.

Best regards!

Jason

0 Kudos