Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
explore_zjx
Beginner

Is the Vtune Amplifier free for academic commuity?

Jump to solution

Hello,everyone,

I want to know whether the amplifer is free for academic research. For example, free for university or research center. How can  i get the licesence for academic?

thank a lot!

jason

0 Kudos
1 Solution
PAVEL_G_Intel
Employee

Hi Jason,

As I know Intel supports the academic program. You can find more by this link. Academic Details. VTune Amplifier is supplied as a part of Intel System Studio. 

Jason, could you provide some information about your project? And if you have experience of VTune Amplifier give some feedback) 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
PAVEL_G_Intel
Employee

Hi Jason,

As I know Intel supports the academic program. You can find more by this link. Academic Details. VTune Amplifier is supplied as a part of Intel System Studio. 

Jason, could you provide some information about your project? And if you have experience of VTune Amplifier give some feedback) 

View solution in original post

explore_zjx
Beginner

Hi, Pavel Gerasimov

Thanks for your response. I ever used the Vtune Amplifer in 2011. And it is free for academic license. Now I want to continue to do some research about the performance optimization of intel prosessors, as well energy optimization. So the energy profiler tool is also necessary for me. I will open your link and try again. Thanks again.

Best regards!

Jason