Analyzers
Talk to fellow users of Intel Analyzer tools (Intel VTune™ Profiler, Intel Advisor)
4998 Discussions

Locating Source code of dll after profiling

Mohan_G_2
Beginner

I have to profile my filter dll, so I have integrate filter dll with graph studio exe. To generate report I have attach vtune to graph studio process and generated report successfully. Whenever I click on any function name it show only assembly code (Not show c/c++ source code). How to see source code  of my dll in c/c++?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Peter_W_Intel
Employee

If your dll was working in your target process, and workload was not tiny - functions in dll can be displayed in hotspots report. Probably your source of DLL/PDB files were not under the path where had source of EXE/PDB files. So, you can do -

>amplxe-cl -finalize -search-dir=Dll-path -search-dir=Exe-path -r r00???

My opinin is  to set Dll-path = Dll project directory which has sub-directories of source, and Dll/PDB files, Exe-path = Exe project directory which has sub-directories of source, and Exe/PDB files

0 Kudos
gguo5
Beginner

Hello, your bones point recognition is how to do, remember that you have done before you use the official to the staff tracking code to do skeleton point tracking, what is your program now?

0 Kudos