Analyzers
Talk to fellow users of Intel Analyzer tools (Intel VTune™ Profiler, Intel Advisor)
5104 Discussões

OneAPI 2021.1.1 Failed to open the project and create a new one in VTune GUI on Windows

PavelPogotovskiy123
Funcionário
1.600 Visualizações

When I try to open existing projects or create a new one, I get an error. An example of an error: "Failed to open the project C:\Users\ppogotov\Documents\Amplifier XE\Projects\sample (matrix)".

Also, it is impossible to close the VTune GUI because it hangs with the message "Cancelling Please wait for the operation to get cancelled".

OS Name: Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Datacenter
Version: 10.0.14393 Build 14393

How can I fix this problem?

0 Kudos
5 Respostas
Kirill_U_Intel
Funcionário
1.589 Visualizações

could you try the same trick?

community.intel.com/t5/Analyzers/Configure-Analysis-window-not-loading/m-p/1260559#M20100

What version of VTune do you have? is it possible to upgrade it to Vtune Profiler 2021.1(the gold version)?

Thanks, Kirill

PavelPogotovskiy123
Funcionário
1.569 Visualizações

Thank you for the answer.

I did not find the "Intel VTune Profiler" folder in the place where Vtune was installed (in my system it is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\oneAPI\vtune\2021.1.1").
Removing the "intel" folder didn't help.

I use Intel oneAPI VTune Profiler 2021.1.1 Gold.

Thanks, Pavel

JananiC_Intel
Moderador
1.548 Visualizações

Hi,

Thanks for the update.

1)Intel VTune Profiler's latest version is 2021.1.2.Try installing this version from this link(https://software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/articles/oneapi-standalone-components.html#vtune).Also check if vtune profiler is there in control panel -> Uninstall Programs' list.If so uninstall the program and try installing vtune profiler from the above link.

2)If the above steps didn't help then share your log file.

Regards,

Janani Chandran

JananiC_Intel
Moderador
1.524 Visualizações

Hi,

Is your issue resolved?Did you reinstall vtune profiler 2021.1.2?

Regards,

Janani Chandran

JananiC_Intel
Moderador
1.512 Visualizações

Hi,

We haven't heard back from you and would no longer be monitoring this issue. Please raise a new thread if you have further issues.

Regards,

Janani Chandran

Responder