Analyzers
Talk to fellow users of Intel Analyzer tools (Intel VTune™ Profiler, Intel Advisor)
4994 Discussions

Release Notes

TZeit
Beginner

Hi,

is it possible to download the release notes for VTune somewhere? The page linked from the VTune downloads gives me only "Page not found" and "Access denied" errors.

Thanks, Toni

0 Kudos
12 Replies
TimP
Honored Contributor III

https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/whats-new-update-15-intel-vtune-amplifier-xe-2013

I see that the main IDZ page with references to various versions requests login credentials and then denies access.

0 Kudos
Bernard
Valued Contributor I

I have the same situation = access denied.

0 Kudos
Peter_W_Intel
Employee

I logged out first, then tried this, which are for release notes of all updates. It worked.

0 Kudos
TimP
Honored Contributor III

Peter Wang (Intel) wrote:

I logged out first, then tried this, which are for release notes of all updates. It worked.

Not on public internet in USA.  Still access denied.

0 Kudos
David_A_Intel1
Employee

I believe this was a system issue over the long weekend.  It appears to be working now.  Please let me know if you experience otherwise.

0 Kudos
TZeit
Beginner

For me it does not work - access denied for Update 17, page not found for Updates 15 + 16.

0 Kudos
David_A_Intel1
Employee

@Toni Z

Did you try Peter's recommendation of logging out and back in?

0 Kudos
TZeit
Beginner

Yes, also deleted cookies and restarted browser - no change.

0 Kudos
David_A_Intel1
Employee

Thank you.  I've escalated this to the IDZ team.

0 Kudos
Sheldon_K_Intel
Employee

Hi,

I am one of the IDZ Developers responsible for file management. We updated the links to the files on the page in question. It looks like there is indeed a bug with file downloads for non-Intel accounts, but the new links should work for everybody (I tested them with a non-Intel account). Please post here if you have any other issues with downloads.

0 Kudos
Bernard
Valued Contributor I

@SHELDON

Now download is working for me.

Thanks

0 Kudos
TZeit
Beginner

For me too. Thanks.

0 Kudos