Analyzers
Talk to fellow users of Intel Analyzer tools (Intel VTune™ Profiler, Intel Advisor)
4995 Discussions

Support for RedHat Enterprise Linux 5.3

anandb
Beginner

I have recently upgraded my compute nodes to RHEL5.3 and I want to know if this is a supported distribution to use Intel VTune Performance Analyzer 9.1. Release notes for 9.1 mentions that RHEL5 is unofficially supported and the call graph feature doesn't work. Is it still the case?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Peter_W_Intel
Employee
Quoting - anandb

I have recently upgraded my compute nodes to RHEL5.3 and I want to know if this is a supported distribution to use Intel VTune Performance Analyzer 9.1. Release notes for 9.1 mentions that RHEL5 is unofficially supported and the call graph feature doesn't work. Is it still the case?

Latest product v9.1 Update 2 supports -
Red Hat* Enterprise Linux* 5 Update 3 2.6.18-128.el5

Regards, Peter
0 Kudos
anandb
Beginner
Quoting - anandb

Latest product v9.1 Update 2 supports -
Red Hat* Enterprise Linux* 5 Update 3 2.6.18-128.el5

Regards, Peter

Would it be possible to share the release notes of v9.1 Update 2? Thanks
0 Kudos
Peter_W_Intel
Employee

Page http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/intel-software-products-system-requirements/can provide all release notes for ALL Intel Software Products.
0 Kudos