Analyzers
Talk to fellow users of Intel Analyzer tools (Intel VTune™ Profiler, Intel Advisor)

VTune API Integration

JyotiBaghel
Employee

Can anyone please help with the sample code snippet of How we can integrate VTune to python code. So we can invoke VTune directly from our application.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
AlekhyaV_Intel

Hi Jyoti,

Thank you for posting in Intel Communities. We are investigating whether VTune API can be provided for integration or not.

Instead, you could try opening VTune while running a python code with below code:

os.startfile(r'<VTune-Installed-Directory>\bin64\vtune-gui.exe','open')

Regards,

Alekhya

JyotiBaghel
Employee

Thank you Alekhya for replying and providing solution. Definitely I would go ahead and try this one.

Going forward, It would be great if you can help me with API integration as well since the developer team want to design the application is this way.

I am trying to figure out how we can do that since I am also new to VTune . Here if I get your help, It would be great.

Thanks & Regards,

Jyoti Singh Baghel

0 Kudos
AlekhyaV_Intel

Hi Jyoti,

As we are discussing this case with you internally, we are closing this thread. If you need any further assistance, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.

Regards,

Alekhya

0 Kudos