Analyzers
Talk to fellow users of Intel Analyzer tools (Intel VTune™ Profiler, Intel Advisor)

VTune work with websites??

twists
Beginner

Hello,

I am working on asp.net website.Now I want to use VTune perfomance analyzer to analyze perfomance of my website..Is this possible to do using vtune or any other intel product can help me to analyze perfomance of my website??
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Vladimir_T_Intel

VTune supports asp.net applications profiling, but there are some limitations. Please, read about them in the Release Notes document.

I recommend to download VTune trial version and try it first.

0 Kudos
twists
Beginner

Hi,

I read Release notes.Event I download VTune and try it.But I don't get idea about "How to use VTune for website"So can you please send some link which demonstrate VTune analyzer used with Website.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Vladimir_T_Intel

Unfortunately, I'm not an expert in websites tuning.However, what I found is the old, but probably still useful white paperTuning .NET Applications with Intel VTune Performance Analyzer

In addition, in the VTune Help index type ASP.NET* for the help topics. You will find there a step-by-step explanaition how to use the profiling collectors.

Hope other community members will come up with fresh demo materials.

0 Kudos
twists
Beginner

Hi,

This is all about VTune perfomance analyzer 6.0,While we are using 9.0.If any community member can help for VTune 9.0.Then please let us know.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Vladimir_T_Intel
Yes, this paper was composed in VTune 6.0 times. But I don't think that there were many changes from then.
0 Kudos