Analyzers
Talk to fellow users of Intel Analyzer tools (Intel VTune™ Profiler, Intel Advisor)
4975 Discussions

Vtune analysis of python program with parameters is abnormal

zhang_stu
Beginner

Hi,all,

I am trying to use vtune to perform hotspots analysis on a python program. The command line parameters are as follows. The command can run normally and can also produce a "r000hs" result file, but the python program (spades.py) I want to analyze is not actually running. I used a python program with no parameters to test, it can perform hotspots and memory-consumption analysis normally. Is the problem now because this python program takes parameters? How can I analyze the spades.py program normally? In addition, the attachments are the version of vtune and the exception log file when spades.py is analyzed.

Looking forward to your answer,Thanks!

CL:amplxe-cl -collect hotspots -run-pass-thru=--no-altstack /home4/zhangjie/Metatools/assemble/SPAdes-3.14.1-Linux/bin/spades.py -t 28 --meta -1 /home4/zhangjie/output_forward_paired.fq.gz -2 /home4/zhangjie/output_reverse_paired.fq.gz -o .

0 Kudos
1 Reply
RaeesaM_Intel

Hi,

We could observe that you have raised the same question earlier in Analyzers Forum : https://community.intel.com/t5/Analyzers/Vtune-analyzes-python-exceptions/m-p/1272218#M20281 and we are already assisting you in that thread.

Since this a duplicate thread, we will no longer monitor it. Please follow your previous thread for resolution.

Thanks!

Regards,

Raeesa

0 Kudos