Desc: IC PLD FPGA unprogrammed 5CSE 672-UBGA
Issue: Component failed functional test not able to boot up. Board passed after changed new component.
Supplier: ARROW ASIA DISTRIBUTION LIMITED
PO#4514872849 (DATE CODE 1849)
PO#4514769316 (DATE CODE 1737)
Dear Saraa Akwannadin,
I am Wani who will support your case.
Please tell me the story of this part. How you discovered this failure?
Or maybe some other details can help me to understand more about your case.
1. What is the failure symptom? Please elaborate the failure symptom in detail.
2. Where did the failure happen?
3. Does the failure unit ever working before failure?
*Please consider of confidential information you may share publicly. You can let me know if you need to send confidential information through private message.
Please refer to below.
How you discovered this failure? – It failed both our ICT and FCT test that show this part failed. Able to pass the test after changed with new part.
1. What is the failure symptom? Please elaborate the failure symptom in detail. – At ICT it will failed open, while in FCT LED pattern will show this part failed
2. Where did the failure happen? - At ICT and FCT
3. Does the failure unit ever working before failure? - No, the failure unit originally failed.
Kindly always loop in below email for your answer notifications.
I like to know more about the failure. However it might require some confidential detail. Let's continue the communication through our private message.
Anticipating the case has been resolved and the final report has been delivered, the case will be set as close.
I am really happy to work with you again in future.