Application Acceleration With FPGAs
Programmable Acceleration Cards (PACs), DCP, DLA, Software Stack, and Reference Designs
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
424 Discussions

Looking for schematic/layout of the MAX10 FPGA Evaluation Kit

Broddo
New Contributor I

Can anyone provide me with the schematic or layout of the MAX10 FPGA Evaluation Kit. It is using a MAX10 package (10M08 EQFP) that is similar to the one I'm using (10M50 EQFP). I'm currently designing a board around this part but I'm no layout engineer. It would be great to use the Eval Kits design docs as reference.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to INTEL forum.

You could refer the schematics diagram at the download document on Table 2. MAX 10 - 10M08 https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/products/boards_and_kits/dev-kits/altera/kit-ma... > ( Complete kit document installation )

Broddo
New Contributor I

Ah excellent, thank you. I was searching for it in the wrong place. I thought the executable on that page was purely there to add example code to Quartus. I never thought to check it for documentation.

AR_A_Intel
Employee

You are welcome. Thanks for your update