Application Acceleration With FPGAs
Programmable Acceleration Cards (PACs), DCP, FPGA AI Suite, Software Stack, and Reference Designs
477 Discussions

Report.html is empty on Jupyterlab HTML viewer

akhodamo
Beginner

Hello!

I am going through the tutorials and using DevCloud. After generating reports for FPGA utilization, clock, etc. By double clicking on the report.html (or ide_report.html) an empty screen shows up in jupyterlab console. If I copy the report.html and the ./lib directory to my local machine (which requires to manually download or compress,download,decompress one file) I can see that the report has content.

Is there a way to view the report on the jupyterlab console or do I have to download it to my local machine every time I modify the code and re-generate the report?

Your help is appreciated

0 Kudos
3 Replies
akhodamo
Beginner

A possible solution:

create a mapped drive via sshfs and open the HTML file locally:

https://devcloud.intel.com/oneapi/documentation/connect-with-ssh-linux-macos/

0 Kudos
BoonBengT_Intel

Hi @akhodamo,

Thank you for posting in Intel community forum and hope this message find you well.
Yes that us one possible solution which is easier to open locally.
As per my understanging the console are not usually used to view a html files, would suggest perhap to try on the files editor in the jupyterlab or viewing it in the cell output.

Warm regards.

0 Kudos
BoonBengT_Intel

Hi @akhodamo,

Hope this message find you well and good day, as we do not receive any response from you to the previous clarification that we have provided. Please post a response in the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you with your follow-up questions. 

Warm Regards

0 Kudos