Developing Games on Intel Graphics
If you are gaming on graphics integrated in your Intel Processor, this is the place for you! Find answers to your questions or post your issues with PC games
500 Discussions

Intel UHD Graphics card glsl shader problem.

JacksonLevine
Beginner

Hi, I have a reproduction in Rust of this shader bug that appeared recently.

https://github.com/jacksonlevine/IntelUHDGraphicsIssueReproduction

I am not sure why but it is broken, and only on my Intel UHD Graphics cards as of somewhat recently, fine before that (even on the Intel ones).

I have two Intel UHD Graphics cards in different machines that reproduce the problem, and there is no problem on my Nvidia GeForce.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
karen_intel

Hi @JacksonLevine Ty for reaching out Intel Developer Support

I'll get to reproduce the issue in one of our systems. Once I'm able to repro I will report back to you in case I have questions.
In the meantime, can you share your SSU

Keep in touch!

Karen

0 Kudos
JacksonLevine
Beginner

Hi Karen,

Thank you for the fast reply! Here is the result of running SSU, one for both of the computers with UHD cards, both of which have the issue present with my demo program (On their Intel UHD's only!)

0 Kudos
karen_intel

@JacksonLevine thank you, we're trying our best to provide best in class support

FYI, I was able to reproduce the same issue in a newer machine. I need to do some digging in case this has been reported before

If not, I'll get back to you tomorrow with an internal report number that will be shared with the development team

Talk to you soon!

Karen

0 Kudos
karen_intel

Update. Issue has been reproduced with driver 5762.
Report WIP

Karen

0 Kudos
karen_intel

Hello @JacksonLevine thanks in advance for your patience

Here's the internal report number for this issue: 14022966582

Regular cadence for fixes takes generally from 3 up to 6 months, but we have been having faster response than that.

Any update I get, I'll let you know in this thread
Ty for your help! Talk to you soon

Karen

0 Kudos