Developing Games on Intel Graphics
If you are gaming on graphics integrated in your Intel Processor, this is the place for you! Find answers to your questions or post your issues with PC games
508 Discussions

Miles morales bug Bug ID 14018606256

Mick42
Beginner
Hi, This is a continuation of a another board here: https://community.intel.com/t5/Developing-Games-on-Intel/SM-Miles-Morlas-Graphic-driver-Issue-on-Iris-Xe/m-p/1539792
I had the same issues as Kizaya and since he wasn't replying, I would've done what the Intel corrisponder told him to do, which was reinstall drives, use DDU, and attach an SSU report, but unfortunately the bug was still there and the thread close yesterday or Nov. 13 2023. So here I am with the same bug even after following the instructions of the last thread, I attach screenshots of the bug, latest version of the driver and the SSU report as asked, please reply back as I will reply back if it means making miles morales a less buggier game, and thanks in advance! P.S. to whoever reads this thread and has played Spiderman MM, tell me how was spiderman MM, right now am at 16% and am so far liking it even with the bugs.
0 Kudos
2 Replies
karen_intel

Hello @Mick42 !

Thank you for following this up in a new thread. Allow me to make a verification in the game with an Iris Xe in the lab and I will share my findings with you soon. BTW, the bug report you included is for Spiderman Remastered, so I will share a new one with you for Miles Morales if necessary

Stay tuned!

Karen

Jae20
Beginner
0 Kudos