Developing Games on Intel Graphics
If you are gaming on graphics integrated in your Intel Processor, this is the place for you! Find answers to your questions or post your issues with PC games

OEMDSPIF.DLL API

grant_jorde
Beginner

Is there a document that explains the API for the methods exported by the DLL, OEMDSPIF.DLL, that is included in the Intel 945GM driver package?

It appears to be an OEM API into the graphics driver that allows for getting and setting the various proprietary dual monitor settings, such as Clone and Twin mode TV settings and the like.

Thanks

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Chris_M_Intel
Employee

That DLL is the "OEM Display Interface" DLL and as you can probably guess from the name is targeted toward OEMs. I've pinged the development team to find out if we can publish the interface and/or why we haven't already. Stay tuned...

0 Kudos
Chris_M_Intel
Employee

I just realized I never posted the answer to this one. The interface into this DLL is private because there just aren't the resources to support widespread use and the desire for the DLL has been non-existent. As we can see from the long time it takes to get issues fixed in the driver, adding another potential vector of problems won't help anyone...

Chris

0 Kudos