Developing Games on Intel Graphics
If you are gaming on graphics integrated in your Intel Processor, this is the place for you! Find answers to your questions or post your issues with PC games
486 Discussions

video cutter source code

twinkle11
Beginner
hi friends,
i am working on c# .net window application project and i need video cutter having all functinality like start point for butting and end point for cutting etc. if any one can help me by giving information regarding that source code then please reply.
thanks.
0 Kudos
3 Replies
lanyardpass
Novice
Quoting - twinkle11
hi friends,
i am working on c# .net window application project and i need video cutter having all functinality like start point for butting and end point for cutting etc. if any one can help me by giving information regarding that source code then please reply.
thanks.
i think acctualy you can get the code from google i found some once but i cant remember what it was called try typing free video cutting code for apps in google UK search
0 Kudos
Arti_G_Intel
Employee
Quoting - twinkle11
hi friends,
thanks.

Hello twinkle11 - This forum is the developing software for Visual computing. I think you might get better responses in the User Community for Visual Computing forum.

thanks
Arti Gupta
0 Kudos
Miya59
Beginner

Hi, if you just need a video cutter, I share you with Joyoshare Media Cutter. I am using it. In terms of the cutting tool, it allows me to simply drag the playline to cut or enter the start time and end time to cut without the original quality loss. It is equipped with Key Frame buttons to enhance accuracy. Besides cutting tools, it is built-in a video editor supporting cropping, merging, splitting, rotating, converting, video and sound effects, watermarks in text and image, subtitles, background music, customizing file parameters, and more. 

0 Kudos