Embedded Connectivity
Intel network controllers, Firmware, and drivers support systems

I225

youngmanyd
Beginner

We are using the Ethernet controller chip I225 for the development of time-sensitive network TSN products. Does the I225LM-QVKX chip support all the functions of the TSN mentioned on the I225 Datasheet?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Caguicla_Intel

Hello youngmanyd,

Thank you for contacting Intel Customer Support!

When you mentioned I225LM-QVKX, can you please confirm if you are referring to product below? 

Intel® Ethernet Controller I225-LM

https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/products/184675/intel-ethernet-controller-i225lm.html

Additionally, can you advise if you are designing/customizing your own board with i225-LM? This is because we have a different support team for this kind of request and we will move this thread once we received your confirmation. 

Awaiting to your reply. 

We will follow after 3 business in case we don't hear from you. 

Best regards,

Crisselle C.

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
youngmanyd
Beginner

Yes, I am referring to the product Intel® Ethernet Controller I225-LM, and we are designing our own board with i225-LM.

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello youngmanyd,

Thank you for the prompt reply. 

Since your query involves customization, please be informed that this will be best answered by our Embedded Connectivity Support team. We will help you to move this post to the designated team for further assistance. 

Please feel free to contact us if you need assistance from Ethernet support team.

Best regards,

Crisselle C.

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @youngmanyd:

Thank you for contacting Intel Embedded Community.

You need to have a Resource and Design Center (RDC) privileged account to have access to the requested information.

The RDC Account Support form is the channel to process your account update process by filling out the form stated on the following website:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/forms/support/my-intel-sign-on-support.html

You should use a business email address to evade any inconvenience. Please avoid the free email provider's address (such as the provided by Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo, or others).

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL.

0 Kudos