Embedded Connectivity
Intel network controllers, Firmware, and drivers support systems
850 Discussions

Is there a IBIS-model of the WG82574 GbE controller?

NStou
Beginner

Hello,

Currently I designed a board which uses a WG82574 GbE controller chip. To verify the design I need an IBIS model of this chip.

Can anyone tell me if this model is available or where I can get it?

Kind regards,

Nimsi Stouwdam

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Natalie_Z_Intel
Employee

Great! Would love to have you as an EDC member. Here is a link to the page that guides you through the http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/intelligent-systems/membership/edc-member-benefits-faq.html registration process. If you have any questions or issues, here is information that gets you to the person who can most quickly help you:

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
WILLIAM_C_Intel
Employee

Hi Nimsi,

Here is the doc. ID 377975 of IBIS model of WG82574 GbE controller chip.

You could contact your FAE to get this document. Hope helps.

William

0 Kudos
Natalie_Z_Intel
Employee

Nimsi, The document that you need is Intel Confidential. Do you have a Privileged account on the EDC? Your company already may have a CNDA in place with Intel; I can help you find out if that is the case. If so, you may already have an Intel rep assigned to your account who can get you the document. Otherwise, I can try to assist you in establishing a Privileged account.

NStou
Beginner

Hi LynnZ,

Thank you for your reply. Right now I don't have a Privileged account, so I will see if someone of my colleagues have such an account. Otherwise I will establish such an account

Regards

0 Kudos
Natalie_Z_Intel
Employee

Great! Would love to have you as an EDC member. Here is a link to the page that guides you through the http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/intelligent-systems/membership/edc-member-benefits-faq.html registration process. If you have any questions or issues, here is information that gets you to the person who can most quickly help you:

0 Kudos