Embedded Connectivity
Intel network controllers, Firmware, and drivers support systems

P4 Studio

Alex_Li
Novice

Hello,

I want to download the lastst version of P4 Studio software, can you tell me the download path?

Thanks,

Alex

6 Replies
Mike_Intel

Hello Alex_Li,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

Before we proceed, let me check. Are you designing a board or a system with embedded Intel Network card? Why do you need the P4 Studio Software?

If you have questions, please let us know. In case we do not hear from you, we will make a follow up after 3 workings days. Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel® Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Alex_Li
Novice

Hello Michael,

We have a P4-programmable Ethernet switch with Tofino chips, and the model is Wedge100BF-32X. We are designing a network system using the prorammable switch. I need the P4 Studio to compile and deploy our P4 code to the switch.

Thanks,

Alex

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello Alex_Li,

Base on your inquiry, we have specific forum for these issues and I will be transferring this thread for faster response. 

Please wait for their reply within 1 to 2 business days.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel® Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @Alex_Li:

Thank you for contacting Intel Embedded Community.

You should address your questions of the cited software as a reference in the following forum:

https://forum.p4.org/

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL.

0 Kudos
Alex_Li
Novice

Hello,

Thanks for your reply. But I still have some questions.

I have joined the Intel® Connectivity Academy, and i'm supposed to download the resource and find technical support in the Resource & Design Center. But I can only find some basic information about products like P4 Studio and P4 Insight without any further detail. So I want to know if I can get access to the restricted resource, which I believe include the P4 Studio software and forum about Barefoot products.

Thanks,

Alex

CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @Alex_Li:

Thanks for your reply.

Your questions stated in your previous communication should be addressed properly by filling out the form stated on the following website:

https://plan.seek.intel.com/programmable-ethernet-switch

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL.

0 Kudos