Embedded Connectivity
Intel network controllers, Firmware, and drivers support systems
850 Discussions

Programming the I210 using EEUPDATE

SDeBr
Beginner

Hello,

We are attempting to program the i210 from a Linux 64 bit system. We have our i210 set up the same as on the Axiomtech AX93276 breakout board (over PCIe). When we run the EEUPDATE program from the Pico880 only the internal i218-LM shows up in EEUPDATE. The i210 that we added over PCIe doesn't show up.

We do have external flash on the I210, the AT25DF081A.

Do we need to do anything special to get the I210 to show up to EEUPDATE?

Thank you

0 Kudos
1 Reply
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, Sam_DeBruin:

Thank you for contacting Intel Embedded Community.

In order to be on the same page, we would like to address the following questions:

Could you please clarify if the affected design has been designed by you or a third party company? In case that it is a third party one, please give us all the information related to it. On the other hand, if it is your design, could you please let us know the sources that you used to develop it? Also, if it has been reviewed by Intel?

Could you please verify if the affected project has implemented the suggestions stated in the answers to the questions 2.14, 2.15, 2.23, and 2.5, on pages 8, 9, and 10 of the Intel(R) Ethernet Controller I210/I211 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) document # 335346?

Please give us all the information that you should answer the previous questions.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation to solve this inconvenience.

Best regards,

Carlos_A.

0 Kudos