Embedded Connectivity
Intel network controllers, Firmware, and drivers support systems
845 Discussions

UDP Loopback using LANCONF64

WDOYL
Beginner

I'm using the LanConf64e software for the x520 NIC. For the transmit/receive option, I want to send UDP packets. I've tried using the the UDP option, but when I set the Source and Destination IP address, it wants 8 numbers. The destination address I want to use is 10.10.0.3. I want to be able to set everything and then put it in a loopback mode. I want to send a packet to the NIC and have the NIC send the same packets back.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Caguicla_Intel

Hello WDOYL,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

Your query will be best answered by our Embedded Support team, we will help you to move this post to the designated team so they can assist you on this request. Please feel free to contact us if you need assistance from Ethernet support team.

Best regards,

Crisselle C

Intel Customer Support

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @WDOYL​:

Thank you for contacting Intel Embedded Community.

Could you please tell us if the projects related to this forum have been designed by you or by a third-party company? In case that they are third-party units please give the part number, model, name of the manufacturer, where it is stated the information related to it. In case that it is your design, could you please clarify it has been reviewed by Intel and list the sources that you have used to develop it?

We are waiting for your reply.

Best regards,

@Mæcenas_INTEL​,

0 Kudos