Embedded Connectivity
Intel network controllers, Firmware, and drivers support systems

need eepromArmTool

haungzuyi
Beginner

we need eepromArmTool src to debug i211 on platform, please send us one copy, thanks.

email:huangzuyi@zhiyang-tech.com

0 Kudos
14 Replies
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @haungzuyi:

Thank you for contacting Intel Embedded Community.

The Intel(R) I210, I211, and X550 EEPROM Access Tool [EAT] document # 572162 is the updated tool that can be found when you are logged into your Resource & Design Center (RDC) privileged account at the following website:

http://www.intel.com/cd/edesign/library/asmo-na/eng/572162.htm

The RDC Account Support form is the channel to process your account update request or report any inconveniences with the provided site. It can be found at:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/forms/support/my-intel-sign-on-support.html

Best Regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL.

0 Kudos
haungzuyi
Beginner

Thank you for your kindly replies.

But I cannot access the link with redirect errors.
Can you please create another link, or just send me through email.

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @haungzuyi:

Thanks for your reply.

Based on our last communication, could you please clarify that you are following our last suggestion to solve this inconvenience?

We are waiting for your answer.

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL.

0 Kudos
haungzuyi
Beginner

I cannot access the tool via the link you offered with multi-redirect errors. So we have to contact the intel salar off-line.

When we use the tool to access the 211, and output one file, the content is as follows, can you give me some advice on how to write a new deviceid into the invm?

0 Kudos
haungzuyi
Beginner

could you offer an email for contacting directly?
Waiting for your reply is such a long suffering

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @haungzuyi:

Thanks for your reply.

Based on your previous communications, we want to address the following questions:

Could you please let us know if the design affected by this situation has been developed by you or by a third-party company? In case that it is a third-party design please give us the part number, model, and name of the manufacturer.

We are waiting for your reply.

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL

0 Kudos
haungzuyi
Beginner

The product is designed by my company. We use hi3559AV100(hisilicon) SoC as the main board, extend a pcie network card via pcie bus.
We compile the eepromArmTool src using cross compiler, and the dumped file data is zero.

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @haungzuyi:

Thanks for your reply.

Please follow the procedure stated in the following website to review your design:

https://edc.intel.com/Tools/Design-Review/Default.aspx

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL.

0 Kudos
haungzuyi
Beginner

All right, we will deliver the design check post.

By the way, the eepromArmTool we used is 0.6.7 version, could you offer a newer version?

The link you offered cannot be accessed for multi-redirect errros.

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @haungzuyi:

Thanks for your reply.

The updated version of the cited tool and the way to solve any inconveniences to access it have been provided in our first communication.

Due to this fact, could you please let us know if you follow our suggestions? We have addressed this consultation on our communication of August 28th, 2020 through this thread.

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL.

0 Kudos
haungzuyi
Beginner

We tried your suggestion in the first communication.
AND I've said the link you posted is unaccessable.I cannot access the link, could you understand?
So can you create another link or send me via email?

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @haungzuyi:

Thanks for your reply.

Please let us paraphrase the way to solve the problems that you are experiencing.

You need to report these problems by filling out the form stated in the following website:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/forms/support/my-intel-sign-on-support.html

The team in charge of this form will contact you to help as soon as possible because the reported issues are out of the scope of support of this forum.

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL.

0 Kudos
haungzuyi
Beginner

can we try the latest version of eepromArmTool? 
The link you offer is unaccessable with my account even it's a privileged account.

It's a long travel to follow the design check request.

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @haungzuyi:

Thanks for your update.

Based on our last communication, please report this situation following the provided suggested procedure.

This may help more customers if the problem is a general issue.

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL.

0 Kudos