cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RSerb2
Beginner

ATOM Z510/Z530 USB Client driver

Hi,

We have a need to write a USB Client driver for our Z510 board that will allow communicating from our device to a PC application.

Is there any reference code for a USB client driver for Z510/Z530.

We need something very simply to allow us to send USB packets from our device to the PC (on the PC we are running our application too)

Regards,

Ron

0 Kudos
5 Replies
FMcNu1
Valued Contributor I

Hello Ron and welcome to the Intel® Embedded Community!

I want to make you aware of a special place to go with questions like yours. The Intel® e-Help desk is staffed by Intel representatives who support select Intel embedded platforms including Intel® Atom™ and associated chipsets.

To access e-Help, you need to be a Privileged member of the Intel® Embedded Community.

If you are not already a Privileged member, you can request an upgrade to your community account here:

https://edc.intel.com/My-Account.aspx https://edc.intel.com/My-Account.aspx

In addition to access to e-Help, Prvileged members may also access the confidential content within the Intel® Embedded Design Center, such as design documents, specifications, and training materials.

I hope this helps.

Felix

J. Felix McNulty

Community Moderator (Intel contractor)

RSerb2
Beginner

Hi Felix,

I did apply for e-help several days ago, but no reply.

Can I get some help?

Ron

FMcNu1
Valued Contributor I

Ron

It can take up to 10 business days to process a Priviledged account request. It goes faster if your company already has a Confidential Non-Disclosure Agreement (CNDA) with Intel. If not you should expect to receive a request for additional information sortly. Let me know if you don't see something let's say August 10.

Thanks for your patience.

Felix

RSerb2
Beginner

Felix,

Today is already August 12 and no one contacted me.

What a great support we are getting from Intel.

Thank you,

Ron

FMcNu1
Valued Contributor I

Hi Ron,

I am told that your request is indeed in process and you should have received some email to that effect. You might want to add mailto:wsm-postmaster@intel.com wsm-postmaster@intel.com and mailto:edc.support@intel.com edc.support@intel.com to your trusted e-mail list.

I also understand that the Intel field sales organization is involved in the process so it helps if you make a local contact with Intel folks. That would be useful in any case.

As I mentioned before, this can take up to 10 business days and we're still within that timeframe.

Thanks

Felix