Embedded Intel Atom® Processors
Technological Conversations about Intel Atom® Hardware, Software, Firmware, Graphics
1154 Discussions

ATOM Z510/Z530 USB Client driver

RSerb2
Beginner

Hi,

We have a need to write a USB Client driver for our Z510 board that will allow communicating from our device to a PC application.

Is there any reference code for a USB client driver for Z510/Z530.

We need something very simply to allow us to send USB packets from our device to the PC (on the PC we are running our application too)

Regards,

Ron

0 Kudos
5 Replies
FMcNu1
Valued Contributor I

Hello Ron and welcome to the Intel® Embedded Community!

I want to make you aware of a special place to go with questions like yours. The Intel® e-Help desk is staffed by Intel representatives who support select Intel embedded platforms including Intel® Atom™ and associated chipsets.

To access e-Help, you need to be a Privileged member of the Intel® Embedded Community.

If you are not already a Privileged member, you can request an upgrade to your community account here:

https://edc.intel.com/My-Account.aspx https://edc.intel.com/My-Account.aspx

In addition to access to e-Help, Prvileged members may also access the confidential content within the Intel® Embedded Design Center, such as design documents, specifications, and training materials.

I hope this helps.

Felix

J. Felix McNulty

Community Moderator (Intel contractor)

0 Kudos
RSerb2
Beginner

Hi Felix,

I did apply for e-help several days ago, but no reply.

Can I get some help?

Ron

0 Kudos
FMcNu1
Valued Contributor I

Ron

It can take up to 10 business days to process a Priviledged account request. It goes faster if your company already has a Confidential Non-Disclosure Agreement (CNDA) with Intel. If not you should expect to receive a request for additional information sortly. Let me know if you don't see something let's say August 10.

Thanks for your patience.

Felix

0 Kudos
RSerb2
Beginner

Felix,

Today is already August 12 and no one contacted me.

What a great support we are getting from Intel.

Thank you,

Ron

0 Kudos
FMcNu1
Valued Contributor I

Hi Ron,

I am told that your request is indeed in process and you should have received some email to that effect. You might want to add mailto:wsm-postmaster@intel.com wsm-postmaster@intel.com and mailto:edc.support@intel.com edc.support@intel.com to your trusted e-mail list.

I also understand that the Intel field sales organization is involved in the process so it helps if you make a local contact with Intel folks. That would be useful in any case.

As I mentioned before, this can take up to 10 business days and we're still within that timeframe.

Thanks

Felix

0 Kudos