Embedded Intel Atom® Processors
Technological Conversations about Intel Atom® Hardware, Software, Firmware, Graphics
1149 Discussions

BSDL file for Atom Processor E3845

Jack15
Beginner

Hi,

I am trying to get hold of a BSDL file for an the Atom Processor E3845 - FH8065301487717S R3UT. 

Can someone point me in the right direction to where I can find this please.

Thanks

Jack

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
7 Replies
AndrewG_Intel

Hello @Jack15

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

We understand that you are looking for BSDL file for Intel® Atom® Processor E3845. The Vertical Segment for this processor is Embedded Processor. We have a forum for those specific products and questions so we are moving it to the Embedded Intel Atom® Processors Forum so it can get answered more quickly.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @Jack15:

Thank you for contacting Intel Embedded Community.

We sent an email to the address related to this account with information that may help you.

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL.

0 Kudos
Jack15
Beginner

Hi CarlosAM_INTEL,

Thank you for your reply. 

Could you send me the email again as I have not received it or post a link on here for me to find the relevant info.

Thanks,

Jack

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @Jack15:

Thanks for your update.

We sent another email to the address related to this account with provided suggestions that may help you.

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL.

0 Kudos
Jack15
Beginner

Hi CarlosAM_INTEL,

Ok, I have received the email now. This seems to be incredibly difficult to get hold of a file that is intended to be used by customers in order to test your product! As the PCB is still in its design phase, we haven't even purchased the first PCB spin yet so I don't think this will work. 

I have gone the Intel UK website and they have some guidance on how to get hold of a BSDL file which is shown below:

Summary

This article provides information required to obtain BSDL files through Intel.

Description

How to get BSDL files for testing purposes?

Resolution

Follow these steps below:

1. Search the library or post the query in the Embedded Connectivity forums.
  2. For some information, a login with privileged access may be required.
  3. Upon verification of a NDA (Non-Confidential Disclosure Agreement) with Intel, a community member will provide the BSDL file.
  4. The NDA form can be found in the following link: Intel's Non-Confidential Disclosure Agreement Form

It seems that if i follow your advice, I  will be going around in circles! I have already done the first 2 steps, if I get the NDA filled out by my company, can I send this to you in order to get the approval for obtaining the BSDL file? 

Jack

0 Kudos
Jack15
Beginner

Hi CarlosAM_INTEL

Speaking with the support group in my company they require the following to fill in a NDA:

• A full name of the person;
  • their email address
  • formulated "purpose of the NDA"
  • Type of the NDA needed - one way or mutual NDA?

Could this be provided via email?

Jack

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @Jack15:

Thanks for your reply.

We sent another email with information that may help you to get the requested information.

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL.

0 Kudos