Embedded Intel Atom® Processors
Technological Conversations about Intel Atom® Hardware, Software, Firmware, Graphics

E3900 evaluation kit

VAmmasi
Beginner

Hi,

I am planning of designing a board with Intel Atom E3900 processor. I am unable to get the details such us datasheet, reference manual for the same. Please get me the link for this.

And also if any evaluation kit based in this processor is there, need those details also.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @VAmmasi:

Thank you for contacting Intel Embedded Community.

We sent an email to the email address related to your account with information that may help you.

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL.

0 Kudos
Maminggang
Beginner

I am planning of designing a board with Intel Atom E3900 processor. I am unable to get the details such us datasheet, reference manual for the same. Please get me the link for this.

And also if any evaluation kit based in this processor is there, need those details also.

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @Maminggang:

Thank you for contacting Intel Embedded Community.

You need to have a Resource and Design Center (RDC) privileged account to have access to the requested information.

The RDC Account Support form is the channel to process your account update process by filling out the form stated on the following website:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/forms/support/my-intel-sign-on-support.html

You should use a business email address to evade any inconvenience. Please avoid the free email provider's address (such as the provided by Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo, or others).

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL.

0 Kudos