Embedded Intel Atom® Processors
Technological Conversations about Intel Atom® Hardware, Software, Firmware, Graphics
1183 Discussions

Looking for the Detailed Data sheet for the Intel Atom® Processor E3845 2M Cache, 1.91 GHz processor

mike138972
Beginner

I am looking for the Detailed Data sheet ( Hardware manual, Users manual, etc.) for the Intel Atom® Processor E3845 2M Cache, 1.91 GHz processor.

I am trying to get more information on the L! and L2 Cache designs. 

Also trying to determine whether the L2 cache is Data or instruction?

They also list the L2 cache is 16 way associative?? do they mean 4 way associative per processor?  

A link to the manuals would be really appreciated!  

Thanks in advance. 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
pressed_for_time
New Contributor III

There is a product support forum for Embedded Products. It includes a separate section for Embedded Intel Atom Processors, which the E3845 is classified as. So you probably should be asking there.

0 Kudos
mike138972
Beginner

Thanks I really appreciate your help!

0 Kudos
NormanS_Intel

Hello mike138972,

Thank you for posting in the community!

To ensure you receive the most specialized assistance, we have a dedicated forum that addresses these specific concerns. Therefore, I will be moving this discussion to our embedded Forum. This will allow our knowledgeable community and experts to provide you with timely and accurate solutions.

Best regards,

Norman S.

Intel Customer Support Engineer

0 Kudos
Diego_INTEL

Hello @mike138972,

Thank you for contacting Intel Embedded Community.

I'm sharing the same response as with the other forum:

Bay Trail is not being supported anymore and many documents for this family may have been deleted.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000022396/processors.html

You can try the following link to check the available documentation:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/products/platforms/details/bay-trail/docs.html

Best regards,

@Diego_INTEL 

0 Kudos