Embedded Intel Atom® Processors
Technological Conversations about Intel Atom® Hardware, Software, Firmware, Graphics
1149 Discussions

Reference for Secure boot in Intel C3508

Faizan
Beginner

Hi ,

I am trying to perform  secure boot on Intel C3508 embedded board, but I am unable to find any references to do so . 

Any suggestions/help would be appreciated..

Thanks in advance,

Faizan

0 Kudos
3 Replies
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @Faizan:

Thank you for contacting Intel Embedded Community.

In order to be on the same page, could you please tell us if the affected units are third-party designs or have been developed by you? In case that they are third-party devices, could you please give us all the information related to them?

By the way, could you please let us know how do you determine that cited feature is supported by the listed processor?

Please give us the information that should answer these questions.

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL.

0 Kudos
Faizan
Beginner

Thanks for the response,

Below are the answers for your questions

• In order to be on the same page, could you please tell us if the affected units are third-party designs or have been developed by you? In case that they are third-party devices, could you please give us all the information related to them?

It is developed by us.

• By the way, could you please let us know how do you determine that cited feature is supported by the listed processor?

I got the information about Secure boot from this link

https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/products/97930/intel-atom-processor-c3508-8m-cache-up-to-1-60-ghz.html

Thanks

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @Faizan:

Thanks for your answer.

You should refer to the information stated on the following website that may help you:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000006942/boards-and-kits/desktop-boards.html

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL.

0 Kudos